Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Izzy's First Day of School


Izzy standing outside the school building.


Ready to go into Ms. Davis' room


Working hard on putting together a puzzle


Saying okay Dad it is time for you to leave. All the other parents are gone. Ms. Davis is about to kick you out. Yes, I love you, and YES I am going to have a great first day.


Yea it is the end of the first day of Kindergarten!

Ched took Izzy to school on her first day. I had to greet my class. Ched came by to see me before he left and he had tears in his eyes. He took it much worse that I expected. He sure does love his sweet pea!

1 comment:

  1. She looks so cute! That is so sweet that Daddy had an emotional time...I think that John will be teary when Bella goes to school! Looks like she was ready...hope you are having a good back to school time too!

    ReplyDelete