Sunday, March 29, 2009

Halloween yes I know it is March

Okay, Chase wanted to be several things pirate, fireman, biker, and even a fisherman. Izzy had decided hers months before. I had seen a very cute flower costume for Cami. I wanted it to be easy sooooo, I just was going to make a hat or headband. Actually, I made both and in various forms. However after a vote by several others you will see the one we settled on. and she took it off. I think she was cute as the little girl in the green outfit.



Chase helping Cami Trick or treat. She did not like the headband so off it came.



Chase and Ava loved our neighbors decorations. They all danced and made some kind of noise.



This was when we were about to leave. We decided not to take the wagon.



Izzy's first party at school. I got to leave my class for awhile to take pictures and stay for a little bit.



Izzy at school. She loved her ladybug costume. She could not wait to wear it to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment