Thursday, June 25, 2009

Family Pictures

Our great friend, Justin Huddleston took our family pictues at the Farmington Park. Be sure to check out his blog americatobrazil.blogspot.com for more pictures. He is now in Brazil and we are missing him termendiously! Thanks again Justin!

Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.


Love Chase's face in this picture!



Is Cami happy about taking this picture?



This one is my favorite. I love the ripples in the water. Cami did not want to get out of the water. When we were at Aubrey and Ava's birthday she begged to get in. We really were laughing at something I just don't remember what.



These were the hardest to take you would get one looking and then the others would not. I really just like the playing pictures the best!



Well Izzy and Chase have down that fake smile!!



I think this one is my favorite of the kids.



Cami did not want to sit down.


1 comment:

  1. Leah, These pictures are GREAT! I can't believe how BIG all of your kids are, and all so beautiful too!!! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete