Saturday, March 17, 2012

Chase's scooter, spring break, and tball

Chase loves his electric scooter. He also needs a haircut! First day of spring break! Perfect weather. I told them we were going outside. So if they are sunburned tomorrow everyone will know why- mean mom would not let them go inside.

Chase had his first t-ball practice of the year this morning. Ched is coaching and I am evidently organizing. So I guess I am the "baseball mom" instead of soccer mom. Emails, excel docs, attachments, phone calls, researching baseball uniforms can now all be added to my resume under t-ball coordinator???

Also under that hair is an incredibly large egg on his forehead. He was standing on top of the dog house that had not been completely put together and fell onto the concrete.

No comments:

Post a Comment